Starting a New Organization
Starting a new organization at the NKU is a simple process. Before you start though, please make sure you have checked the Student Organization Directory. There's no sense in trying to create an organization that we already have on campus.
- Complete the Requirements for Registration
- Schedule a meeting with Student Engagement to be trained on Norse Up (OrgSync) and attend an orientation if you have not attended one already.
- Select a name for the organization that is not deceptively similar to any current organization.
- Select a Faculty Adviser and discuss with him/her mutual expectations.
- Draft a Constitution according to the guidelines in the Student Organization Handbook or follow the sample under the Governance tab above..